What is Smart Governance ?
1. The process of utilizing modern technologies and ICT to ensure a collaborative, transparent, participatory, communication-based and sustainable environment for citizens and governments.
2. Concerns the efficiency of public services of a smart city and their improvement through innovations without forgetting the democratic inclusiveness of its residents.
3. The process of governance based on the use of ICT tools and the Internet to deliver information and public services, on communication and collaboration between government and citizens, and on the principles of good governance.
4. The process of governance based on using ICT tools and the Internet to provide information and public services, on communication and collaboration between government and citizens and on the principles of good governance.
5. Smart governance is about the use of technology and innovation for facilitating and supporting enhanced decision making and planning. It is associated with improving the democratic processes and transforming the ways that public services are delivered.
6. The process of governance based on using ICT tools and the Internet to provide information and public services, on communication and collaboration between government and citizens and on the principles of good governance.
What is Smart Economy ?
1. An economy that is based on technological innovation, resource efficiency, sustainability and high social welfare as engines for success. It adopts innovation, new entrepreneurial initiatives, increases productivity and competitiveness with the overall goal of improving the quality of life of all citizens.
2. This is technology based, closely connected and using ICT applications for economic advancement, urban planning, and public health improvement. It brings together higher productivity, efficiency, and competitiveness through increased innovation. It is characterized by many new flexible forms of working and start-ups. Smart economy is expected to generate more products and services with less energy and pollution, and create social benefits. Smart economy in Macedonia should result from improvement of education and promotion of innovation.
What is Smart Education ?
Smart education is a model of learning adapted to new generations of digital natives." In comparison to traditional classroom teaching models, smart education is an interactive, collaborative and visual model, designed to increase student engagement and enable teachers to adapt to students' skills, interests and learning preferences.
In the past, what students could see, hear and feel was bounded by the walls of the classroom, one of the greatest opportunities offered by innovation in education is that students can relate to the real world thanks to new technologies.